The Sioux Chief Test Titan™ mechanical test plug has non-corrosive components that provide a seal, while the hollow stem allows a convenient opening through the plug.
- Back to front wedge design provides a leak-free seal at seven times the psi of ordinary plugs.
- 100% corrosion resistant.
- The top plate wing nut and bottom plate bolt are nylon 66. The gasket is a flexible PVC.
- State-of-the-art design and low price; the best value on any mechanical test plug.
- Simply insert and tighten, the non-spinning shoulder prevents the gasket from slipping.
- Only four pieces mean fewer parts to wear out, fewer parts to lose.
- Available in the following sizes: 1.5″, 2″, 3″, and 4″.
Relative Blowout Rates *
|882-1||1 ½”||65 psi||55 psi||42 psi|
|882-2||2”||65 psi||25 psi||10 psi|
|882-3||3”||45 psi||11 psi||7 psi|
|882-4||4”||42 psi||10 psi||8 psi|
* Information pertains to plastic pipe only. Call for clay or iron pipe specifications.
Explore Other Products
Hand-Tite® plugs are the most versatile and cost-effective expansion plug in the water and wastewater industry.
Patented, polyethylene plug used to keep all types of pipes clean. It’s THE pipe plug, and it’s made to fit your needs.
Vertite® Waterstop gaskets are made from high-quality rubber extrusion, providing durable and reliable water seals.
Phone: (330) 656-9051
TOLL-FREE: (800) 466-9051
FAX: (330) 650-5074
MAILING ADDRESS: 118 W Streetsboro Rd, Ste 114
Hudson, OH 44236
SHIPPING & RECEIVING: 1790 Miller Pkwy
Streetsboro, OH 44241